Raver Tots returns to Brighton after an amazing launch event which sold out 3 months in advance! Tickets will sell out fast again.
Raver Tots is a family rave where kids and grownups can hit the dance floor and let off some steam together! There is tons kids fun including face painting, UV lights, bubbles, balloons, confetti and giant parachutes in a rave style atmosphere with some of the UK’s top DJ’s including residents Artful Dodger, Brandon Block, Slipmatt & Nicky Blackmarket. Some events attract up to 1500 people a time!
With over 8 million views on our videos in the last few months and features on BBC News, Daily Mail & Lad Bible, Raver Tots is widely recognised as the UK’s most popular family event often selling out up to 3 months in advance and with thousands of people in attendance every week around the nation.
A percentage of all profits go to charities that support children with Autism and ADHD.
• UK’s Biggest DJ’s
• UV Face Painting
• Glow Sticks
• Crazy Confetti & Bubbles
• Huge Dance Floor
• Music at safe levels and Buggy Park
• Strictly no adults admitted without a child. (maximum of 3 adults to one child)
• Babies are free of charge if carried in a sling
• The events are often very busy with anything up to 1500 people in attendance.
• Please note parents remain responsible for children at all times. Children must remain under supervision and we kindly request no running.
• Tickets are non-refundable and not to be resold.
• Buggies should be kept in buggy park areas and not taken onto the dance floor as this is a tripping hazard. Buggy’s parked at own risk.
• For non-walking babies, baby slings or carriers are advisable.
• Music is kept at safe levels. Bring ear defenders if you wish.
• Expect club lighting in a rave style environment but we do not use strobe lights.
• By attending you give permission for Raver Tots to take photos and video of the event for the use of press. If you see a photo you wish to have these taken down please contact us via our Facebook page
STANDING // ALL AGES (UNDER 16’s TO BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT)
THIS SHOW TAKES PLACE IN OUR MAIN ROOM – KOMEDIA DOWNSTAIRS